Can You Lose Your Salvation? No, and Here's Why

11/19/2018

Let me invite you into my neurotic, fearful brain. Between the ages of 16-18, I had a crisis of faith.
I was absolutely terrified that I was going to lose my salvation (or that I never had it in the first place). I knew my sinfulness. I knew how weak I was.
How could I have ANY confidence that I would stay a Christian until the end?
Plus, there are some scriptures that make it seem like a Christian can lose their salvation.
Honestly, I was really, really scared about it. This was a severe mercy from God, because it forced me to dive deep into the Bible. I had to wrestle with the scriptures to see what they really said.
Could a true Christian lose their salvation?
Here's the answer I came away with.


Can You Lose Your Salvation? No, and Here's Why

Posted by Stephen Altrogge at 8:35 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment