Links For Your Pleasure

1/26/2008

In my various wanderings about the WWW (that's shorthand for the World Wide Web), I've come across the following interesting links.

A company called Compass Cinema has put out a DVD Bible study tool called Modern Parables, which attempt to bring the parables of Jesus into today's world. These DVD's were reviewed very positively by Carolyn McCulley, Justin Taylor, and Tim Challies. You can check out their website by clicking here.

Sovereign Grace Ministries
has announced that for the month of February all their CD's are six bucks and have free shipping. For the price of a Big Mac value meal you can get music that will feed your soul. Check out the details on Bob Kauflin's blog.

The Billy Graham Association has a great article on how John Piper's son, Abraham, came to the Lord after years of rebellion. Click here to read it.

Winter is the time for sledding, and this do it yourself website tells you how to make the ultimate sled. Learn how by clicking here.

Got a camera phone but have no idea what to do with it? Here are some interesting uses for your camera cell phone.

Posted by Stephen Altrogge at 2:08 PM  

1 comments:

Stephen, that timing was providential. Just last night, I mentioned it to some people in my caregroup that the Piper article would serve - I was going to look for it today, but then you found it for me again. Thanks for doing my work for me!

Anonymous said...
January 26, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment