Liveblogging A Baby: T Minus 12

9/03/2007

Charis is scheduled to be born at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow morning, which means that we must be at the hospital at the obscene hour of 5:00 a.m. But I know it's going to be worth it.

I'm not sure how much sleep I'll get tonight. I've got some pregame jitters, if you know what I mean, and I think that could make things rough. But there's nothing a good cup of Starbucks can't fix.

Lord willing, I'll be a dad in approximately 12 hours.

Posted by Stephen Altrogge at 7:10 PM  

4 comments:

And will this delivery make your Dad a GRANDfather for the first time?

We shall be praying for you all up here in Toronto, Stephen!

Paul said...
September 3, 2007 at 9:33 PM  

It is precisely 6:40 am Tulsa time, meaning 7:40 am Indiana PA time. Woooooohoooooooooo it's time for fun!

We love you a lot and can't wait to spoil your daughter rotten.

Anonymous said...
September 4, 2007 at 7:41 AM  

Paul,

Yes indeed, my dad is now a grandpa, for the first time. Thanks for your prayers!

September 4, 2007 at 5:48 PM  

Praise the Lord!!

Anonymous said...
September 4, 2007 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment