Things Not To Say To Your Wife When...

9/22/2007

She's pregnant:

  • "I just didn't realize that you would get so big!"
  • "I don't understand why you're so tired. You haven't done anything today."
  • "Well, you definitely look pregnant."

She's in labor:
  • "Come on, it's not that bad."
  • "You don't hear me complaining."
  • "I had a headache once that probably felt similar to this."
  • "Just breathe."

When she's leaving the hospital:
  • "Wow, you still look sort of pregnant."
  • "You know that tonight is Monday Night Football, right?"

Posted by Stephen Altrogge at 8:48 AM  

4 comments:

It can be good to have a newborn in the Fall - when we did - Daddy had 'special' alone time with the baby while he stayed up and watched football while Mom got a nap!

Jenn said...
September 22, 2007 at 12:25 PM  

I hope you didn't learn these tips by experience!

Anonymous said...
September 22, 2007 at 1:07 PM  

Yes football is a wonderful gift from God when it comes to watching a newborn. I love it.

And no, I didn't learn these tips by experience...

September 22, 2007 at 1:55 PM  

Hilarious! Yeah- leaving the hospital and telling your wife she still looks pregnant may not go over to well!

Trillia said...
September 27, 2007 at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment